13b/8a climbers input needed for Gripped article.

Everything and anything to do with climbing in Squamish.
DaleSood
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

13b/8a climbers input needed for Gripped article.

Post by DaleSood » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:58 am

Hello everyone,

I am currently writing a feature article for the Canadian climbing magazine, Gripped. The article is about the common denominators that are shared among the world's elite climbers. We are hoping that the information we collect will give all readers a glimpse into what conditions are typically present for those individuals to excel in sport climbing.

We need to begin by having all participating elite climbers fill out a questionnaire. The questionnaire comprises of two parts - one is strictly data that requires very short and objective answers. The other is comprised of questions that are much more subjective in nature.

If you onsight 13a, or can send 13a is less than 3 attempts, I would be VERY GRATEFUL if you could fill out the research survey, and contribute to this article.

If you would like to participate or have any questions, please email me at rogueisle@yahoo.ca.

Thank you,

Dale Sood

mcgarnickle

Post by mcgarnickle » Sun May 16, 2010 4:39 pm

hey dale,
since when is onsighting 13a a sign of being l33t? i mean every middle age dad and teenage gymrat can do that nowadays. this isn't 1980 anymore is it?
I think you should narrow your questionnaire to those who have onsighted jim sandford's 13's at least...
Μολὼν λάβε

Steve J

DaleSood
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by DaleSood » Tue May 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Thanks for those who replied. The response was fantastic, and the article is now completed and submitted. Have a great climbing season!

Dale

Dru

Post by Dru » Tue May 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Gripped - the Reader's Digest of climbing journalism.