West Kootenay Rock Guide. New this year!

Everything and anything to do with climbing in Squamish.
Aaron

West Kootenay Rock Guide. New this year!

Post by Aaron » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:15 pm

After two years of writing, climbing, sleuthing, slogging, the West Kooteany Rock Guide is finally done and available for sale. Written by my self and Vince Hempsall, this new full colour 160 page guide details over 400 routes found in 24 different climbing areas across the West Kootenays of British Columbia. The book retails of $26.95 and is now available locally at most outdoor retail stores, and will soon be available at MEC, Valhalla Pure Outfitters, and at outfitters in Spokane WA.

If you’ve never been to West Kootenays to climb, my hope is this new guide will change that. The weather here is as good Skaha, the access is as easy as Squamish, and the quality, quantity, and variety of rock will blow your mind! We are also home to the Valhalla Range and in this book you’ll find the most accurate, up to date detailed information on some of the best alpine climbing in Western Canada including the internationally renowned classic South Ridge of Mt. Gimli

So pack your bags, load the van, drop the kids off at grammas and come the West Kootenays!
[image]http://nelson-climbing.googlegroups.com ... yj7-X7wDON[/image]
I’ll see you out there.
Aaron Kristiansen
WTF?

Aaron

Post by Aaron » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:20 pm

WTF?