Climbing ethics

Everything and anything to do with climbing in Squamish.
HungDaddy

Bradely Is Really Tough

Post by HungDaddy » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Wow Bradley and Glomeruli, you guys are super hardcore. You would just kill a man for making a threat? Sometimes I wish I had the ability to just kill like that but I suppose I am a little bit too realistic. You do realize you would go to jail for doing that don't you? What would your defense be?
"This guy who was in no position to harm me made some threat, so I just killed him; seemed like the thing to do" I realize this is just a forum and you are quite clearly ineffectual bitches, but saying stuff like that is actually rather serious. Idle death threats have a way of making you look and sound like dangerous idiots.

Clearly there is a lot of confusion as to what happened during this event.It is inappropriate for either party to be airing it here since there was no 3rd party that can comment. If Hans is to be believed then there is no question that the other party overreacted badly, however if Cbovard is to be believed then it becomes much less clear. Unfortunately the forum can only comment on information provided by the involved parties, and in this case we have to consider this information biased and should kill this thread here.
The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise.

bradley3297

Post by bradley3297 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:58 pm

whatever... my comment still stands. you threaten me with a knife you better stab me. It would be very unlikely for me to put myself in a position where someone would want to though.
Bradley

cbovard
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by cbovard » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:15 pm

This thread should have never been posted to begin with.
We had discussed this on the route and we both left the air clean.
I apologized for my actions as they did.
But obviously they did not realize my point as I realized their point.

J Mace

Post by J Mace » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Hahahha, this is great what did u say "hey sorry for saying I was gonna stab u, was real scary 10a" hahaha

you sound like a real wholesome human, don't ever climb
in Europe you may end up a mass
murderer

glomeruli

Post by glomeruli » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 pm

I realize this is just a forum and you are quite clearly ineffectual bitches, but saying stuff like that is actually rather serious. Idle death threats have a way of making you look and sound like dangerous idiots.

take a deep breath and relax hungdaddy. you must be new to this forum if you take half of what is posted here seriously, and will likely suffer a heart attack if you continue reading.

besides that i approve of knife attacks since i work in local trauma centre icu and those incidents keep me in work and put food on the table :D

dakine

Post by dakine » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Sweet!!! knife fights at the local crags!! (i'm bringing a machete)
DJ 1%