Everything and anything to do with climbing in Squamish.
- Senior Member
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:13 pm
- Location: Vancouver
Finish my new route before the rains start. Then get fit enough to climb it.
- Junior Member
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:44 pm
- Location: New Westminster
pinner wrote:So, how we all doing?
1. Reduced drinking.
2. Still smoking.
3. Lead few 10d, onsite, 2 11a that I tried, I failed.
4. Instead of new car I bought a wagon and I have a bed in it now.
I'm quite happy with this year.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest