Sub-let AMAZING Appartment for CHEAP!!!!!

Everything and anything to do with climbing in Squamish.
Steve Townshend

Sub-let AMAZING Appartment for CHEAP!!!!!

Post by Steve Townshend » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:56 pm

I am going away for the winter to climb over-seas (Asia + Europe). i have the most kick-a$% apartment here in Squamish and i really don't want to give it up as i'd like to live in it again next year when i come back. so here's the beta:

i am looking for somebody to "sub-let" it, kinda..... actually, you'd be my roomate, but i just wouldn't be there. It's a BIIIIIIG 2 bedroom ground-floor apartment just behind Extra Foods (2 min walk to Sushi, Indian, Groceries, etc). it's on Diamond Rd.

i am looking to rent only one of the two rooms as i will have my stuff in the other room still. Also, all my stuff is going to be at the house. i have a Couch, a BIG SCREEN TV, 2 computers (roomate could use one of them) with Wireless internet. Washer/Dryer, Full kitchen (Brand New Fridge) with everything.

Your room would come Empty or you can have/use some of my stuff... my "extra bed" is an inflatable mattress (it's awesome, i slept on it for a long time, no holes), and i have extra bedding stuff too if you have nothing. i also have a spare shelf i can leave in your room if you want.

Rent is $600 a month and includes everything.

i'll be gone for 4 months climbing.... the thing is, when i get back, that doesn't mean you have to move out right away... if you couldn't find something else right away... no hurry.... we could just be roomates for a month till you find something else. Also, if we were both there your rent would go down to $500.

i am VERY VEEEEEEEEERY clean, and am looking for somebody else who wouldn't make a huge mess and will respect my stuff. The house has another unit upstairs and there is a family living there [they keep to themselves, i NEVER talk to them]. also there's another 1 bedroom in the downstairs but i NEVER see the guy who lives there.

I'm posting here because ideally i would like a climber [better yet, somebody i already know!] to stay here. i have a HUUUUUGE collection of climbing mags/books you can read and tons of DVDs too to watch too!

If interested please send me an e-mail.

i HAVE to find somebody by the end of September or i'll have to give my notice to my landlord and move out.

it would be from Nov 1st to Feb 28th (or longer). i'll also be away most of October and i don't mind if you moved in early.

This Apartment is a GREAT deal and i'll be bummed if i have to give it up!

Cheers,
Steve Townshend
stevetownshend@hotmail.com

PS. a "couple" could live here; but if not a couple, then only one person (not 25 cheap climbers crashin' out on the floor!). also no parties or Loud Music (after midnight) because it will disturb the neighbors.

Steve Townshend

Post by Steve Townshend » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:01 pm

PS. Pet's ARE allowed; No Smoking indoors (anything); and Cable is included as well.

perseo
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

i get it!!

Post by perseo » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:48 am

manboy maboy or nqakoboy sorry.

i got it!! i like ur apartment hahahahha solo bromeo, a donde vas a ir el invierno?? espero escales muchooooo yo acabo de hacer una ruta que arme hace 1 año es 13c/d se llama cambio climatico y ahora richi y yo intentamos otra en el centinela es muy crimpy u will like it.

bueno amigo suerte con tu departamento

perseo.

Steve Townshend

Rented

Post by Steve Townshend » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:46 pm

It's rented.

have a good one, see you at the beach.... errrr... i mean crag.