By registering at the SquamishClimbing.com Forums, you agree to the following terms.
SquamishClimbing.com reserves the right to remove any posting it finds unsuitable or offensive.
1. There will be no use of profanities.
2. There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
3. Pornography, Warez, or any other illegal transactions may not be posted or included in members profiles.
4. Images & attachments may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive.
5. Advertising, commercial-related or competing products are not allowed.
6. That's it, plain and simple. A direct comment that in any way can be seen as slander or a personal attack will be removed immediately. If it continues to happen you will be banned.
7. Avatars must be no larger than 100 by 100 pixels. If you use one that is larger it will be removed.
8. Do not correct grammar, spelling or sentence structure. Do not waste my bandwidth letting people know what they spelled wrong or how good / bad their grammar is. Posts will be removed.
If you have a complaint in regards to an administrator or a member contact email@example.com
If you have a complaint about another user, or breach in a website (such as removal of copyright etc) please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I really like what is going on here. By clicking the words “I Agree” at the bottom of this page you agree that you have read and understand these rules and you will ensure that the quality of responses and conversations that happen in here remain positive and informative.
Any breach of this agreement will result in your user name, email, or ip address being banned from the SquamishClimbing.com domain.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests