wonder about rockclimbing in Brazil?

Everything and anything to do with climbing in Squamish.
J Mace

Post by J Mace » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:17 pm

crazymonkey wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a climbing forum? A place to discuss climbing and related topics?
Climbing in Brazil, a related topic would be how beautiful Brazilian girls are and how a trip there would be great since you get the best of both worlds..

Brendan
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

Post by Brendan » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:17 am

J Mace wrote:
crazymonkey wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a climbing forum? A place to discuss climbing and related topics?
Climbing in Brazil, a related topic would be how beautiful Brazilian girls are and how a trip there would be great since you get the best of both worlds..
:lol:

brockt
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Post by brockt » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:43 pm

I find the picture of the guy climbing with his shirt off on the homepage offensive, could it be removed please? :wink:

bradley3297

Post by bradley3297 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:00 pm

im finding this whole thread offensive. DELETE IT ALL> DELETE DELETE DELETE> CENSORSHIP IS THE ANSWER. CENSOR THE WORLD> CAUSE EVERYTHING IS OFFENSIVE. O F F E N S I V E.
Bradley

pinner

Post by pinner » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:15 am

I hope this thread is indeed deleted. It contains no information on climbing in Squamish, or Brazil for that matter. And while I am not advocating censorship in the least, I am advocating for a climbing forum which enhances the climbing experience of the community through the sharing of knowledge and opinion, in a constructive manner, to teach and give new perspective in the way/methods/locations/manner we climb and think about climbing and all its aspects. Furthermore, your vapid posts make sure that those who may have information concerning my earlier question re: a S. American climbing trip will most likely not post it, as every time they see a new post on this thread it has nothing to say, and so they stop checking. Quit clogging up the forums with useless garbage guys - if you've got that much free time, go scrub something!

Brendan
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

Post by Brendan » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:21 am

pinner wrote:I hope this thread is indeed deleted. It contains no information on climbing in Squamish, or Brazil for that matter. And while I am not advocating censorship in the least, I am advocating for a climbing forum which enhances the climbing experience of the community through the sharing of knowledge and opinion, in a constructive manner, to teach and give new perspective in the way/methods/locations/manner we climb and think about climbing and all its aspects. Furthermore, your vapid posts make sure that those who may have information concerning my earlier question re: a S. American climbing trip will most likely not post it, as every time they see a new post on this thread it has nothing to say, and so they stop checking. Quit clogging up the forums with useless garbage guys

:P
pinner wrote: - if you've got that much free time, go scrub something!
or rub something... :oops:

bradley3297

Post by bradley3297 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:48 pm

LOL. GOD I LOVE YOU BRENDAN
Bradley

mcgarnickle

Post by mcgarnickle » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:37 pm

pinner wrote: Quit clogging up the forums with useless garbage !

Most forums get more action than a thai hooker, but at squamishclimbing.com if there is 7 new posts in a month you call it "clogged with useless garbage". I don't know if I should LOL or post some more crap just to keep the offensiveness flowing...
Μολὼν λάβε

Steve J

Dooley

Post by Dooley » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:15 pm

Go check out Cascade Climbers some time! This is everyday banter there!
When in doubt....run it out!!!!