why camp? Room for rent -- Squamish/Smokebluffs

Everything and anything to do with climbing in Squamish.
Steve Townshend

why camp? Room for rent -- Squamish/Smokebluffs

Post by Steve Townshend » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:51 am

Hi, We've got a room for rent move in TODAY!!! (Canada Day)

We're both climbers (and so is the landloards/owners). The house is 3 bedrooms and 2 of them are empty. my girlfriend and i are in the 3rd room but i work in Vancouver 6 days a week so i'm rarely there and she works evenings in Squamish so the house is very quiet. The house is literally 30 seconds walk to the smoke bluffs on Hospital Hill (10 min walk to downtown or to the Boulders).

Wireless internet, Laundry, Storage. hey, you can even borrow my bouldering mat and guide book! we've got all kitchen stuff and furniture (TV/DVD too) so make yourself at home (you get the master bedroom too!) Way nicer than camping (espically if it rains). Big Backyard and patio in the back. There's somebody moving in Aug 1st so you can stay short-term or long-term if you're here for a while....

Rent is $125 a week or $400 a month. Oh, and we love animals so pets are totally cool!

Call Steve: 604-783-0514 or e-mail me: Manboy514@hotmail.com
or Elise: 604-898-9534

see ya at the crag...

Steve Townshend

Rented

Post by Steve Townshend » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:53 pm

Room's rented. Have fun climbing...

BrentWoods

Re: why camp? Room for rent -- Squamish/Smokebluffs

Post by BrentWoods » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:47 pm

Room's rented for long-term? Me and my gf are planning over coming there in 2nd week of next month and planning to stay for a couple of weeks. Being a patio builder myself, I would love to relax in your patio over a couple of beers after a long day of climbing :D Let me know...