Funny "Euro" Practice

Everything and anything to do with climbing in Squamish.
mcgarnickle

Post by mcgarnickle » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:39 pm

meingh wrote:
Using the logic yo mentioned above, I can easily disprove every single onsite you have ever done with some technicality with in the description.
That one was just way out of left field dude. Honestly how many onsights did you see me make that you can be so sure? I'm tired of this topic too, and I don't really care to convince anyone of anything, but I just don't see why every discussion has to end in some kind of personal attack or whatever you wanna call it.

Anyhoo, sorry for onsighting so many routes that you guys worked to death to send and making you doubt I know what an onsight is. Even tho I hanged all my draws, had no beta, didn't downclimb to ground, even scrubbed moss and dirt off the route, and had no chalk on the crappy squamish rock which is almost always wet anyway...
Μολὼν λάβε

Steve J

Mike C.

Post by Mike C. » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:04 am

MCpl wrote:... the accepted and defined definitions of...

is that like salsa sauce? or chai tea?

:]
And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive? --Homer Simpson

Pete L.
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

Post by Pete L. » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:51 am

I think we've done this one to death.
Thanks for all the replies.
Pretty sure I won every argument.
And seriously, let's cut out the personal attacks please. Especially the ones by those idiots Steve and Gary. You guys are losers!!!
Anyhow, off to Skaha to onsight some classic lines. (with draws in place and lots of beta)
P's out.