Term Definitions

Everything and anything to do with climbing in Squamish.
Brendan
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

Post by Brendan » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:16 pm

hey... u stole my crazy combat cat killing commando!! and used it for your avatar!! lol...
haha...

MCpl

Post by MCpl » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:52 am

I'm glad that everyone is having fun with this thread. I was worried that maybe there would be someone out there that didn't have a sense of humor and would actually take this thread to be an official attempt to categorically classify climbers. Its great that we can all look at ourselves and laugh at what we love doing because some of the definitions so far are so true.

I espacially like monkeboy's comment on anyone taking this thread seriously. Anyways.... love all the pics. :)

MCpl

Post by MCpl » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:54 am

ps.

I've even been know to fall into the "gumby" category. :) hahaha
see link
http://www.squamishclimbing.com/photo-a ... age_id=223

monkeyboy

Post by monkeyboy » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:55 pm

hey... u stole my crazy combat cat killing commando!! and used it for your avatar!! lol...
haha...

Actually this has been my avatar for a while now. You stole it from me. I think I should get royalties!!! :D

monkeyboy

Post by monkeyboy » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:02 am

Term: guy who should have a poker night

You're friend who goes and tries to climb up the chief with his wife and tops out in the dark with no head lamp or source of light. You then have to sit at Tim hortons and drink coffee while your other friend runs up to the second peak with some lights to help him down. Did I mention you have to do this at 10pm on a Saturday night after waking up early to go biking at whistler all day. I'm sure glad I wasn't the sucker who had to run up to the second peak with the lights. :D

Doc

Post by Doc » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:12 am

I've got nothing.........

I forgot my lights. And only a week after Marty had to come down in the dark. :oops:

Thanks Gary. You saved me from a very slow and long hike (or should I say crawl) down.

Hey Danny, thanks for sitting on your a$% at Timmy's waiting for Gary.

PS. I'll have poker any time. When do you guys want to play? I'll even supply the food and beer. I suppose I owe you.