Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:04 am
- Forum: Squamish and Surrounding Area
- Topic: Walls/Boulders that stay dry?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3661
- Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:15 am
- Forum: Squamish Climbing Forum
- Topic: Plan a dream trip: California and South
- Replies: 28
- Views: 8524
This famous trail rewards hikers with views of Yosemite's most spectacular waterfalls as well as sweeping panoramas of the valley floor. The trail includes two parts: The two-mile section to Columbia Rock, a moderate hike that ascends 1,000 feet through a switchback trail. Be sure to stay on the pat...