Climbing Partner for August

If you're looking for a climbing partner, inside or outside, local or traveling post your requests or info here.
rvt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Climbing Partner for August

Post by rvt » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:25 am

Hello,

I'll be in the area for the month of August. Originally from NZ, now based in Vancouver but looking to climb Squamish for all of August before heading to a few crags in the US.

Looking to lead easy trad 5.6-.5.10 or TR harder. I can follow on harder climbs. I can also climb sport up to 11s but prefer to focus on crack / gear climbing this summer. Right now I'm looking to do single pitch climbs with a goal to get on longer routes later in the month.

I'm pretty much available whenever, happy with early morning starts. Also interested in trips to other crags in BC. If anyone is looking to go to the US this fall I'm happy to make plans if things sync up, I can take one more person in my van.

Please PM me here and I'll reply with my email address & phone number.

- Ricky

plizi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Re: Climbing Partner for August

Post by plizi » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Hi,
I will be in Squamish for week in August from 16. to 22. I want climb mainly multipitch routes with goal on Chief - Grand Wall.

I am from Czech rep. and now on trip in US with 3 next weeks in Yosemite and High Sierra.

SMs is posible on +420 605 945 880

rvt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by rvt » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:06 am

I forgot to note I have a standard rack, rope, draws and car.

karlos
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by karlos » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Hey man Ill be over from Monday 28th. Im Australian and been climbing for 7 years. As I in my post im doing some mountaineering aswell but am flexible with dates and will be around till mid august. give me an email on kostberg000(at)gmail.com

pkholiday
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by pkholiday » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:06 am

Hi Ricky,

Will you be available next week Thursday and/or Friday, Aug 14th, 15th? I will have a full rack, rope, my ideal climb would be a classic 10-ish trad route with a few pitches, but definitely open to whatever type of climbing, trad/sport, single/multipitch.
pkholiday (at) gmail.com

edison.kicho
I'm New Here
I'm New Here

Post by edison.kicho » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Hey Ricky,

Are you available this weekend?

I can trad 10+ and sport mid 12s. Full rack and car.

Cheers,
Edison

778-919-4061